As Advertised or by Appointment
This stunning heritage home seeks a resident that appreciates the beautiful architecture and desires to live adjacent to the excitement of Hutt Street.
Built in 1877 this home offers the luxury of modern day living and the grandeur of days gone by.
Elegant high ceilings and spacious rooms will delight you.
* Grand main bedroom upstairs with double balcony doors
* Main bedroom could alternatively be used as a second living room
* Magnificent entry hallway featuring lead light glass
* Formal lounge and dining room both with open fireplaces
* Recently renovated kitchen with gas cook-top, Bosch dishwasher and washing machine
* New kitchen cabinetry and breakfast bar including foldaway bench for extra space
* Bedroom 2 has built in robes spanning the length of one wall
* 3rd bedroom is perfect for a home office or bedroom alike
* Updated bathroom with bath, shower & storage
* R/C Air conditioners for year round comfort
* An entertainers delight, your very own low maintenance private rear yard
* Permit parking may be available through Adelaide City Council in addition to private parking should you wish for the private rear yard to be converted with roller door this is an option for off street parking
Inspection is a must to appreciate all the delightful aspects of this wonderful home!
To apply for this property please go to http://tenantoptions.com.au/
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools