Both UNDER CONTRACT !! Sell...Sell...Sell...with Cleopatra! Excellent results!
Take advantage of a record low interest rates to secure your dream home!
Cleopatra Surguy is delighted to welcoming you to her open inspection at 6 and 8 Aboyne Ave Seacliff Park.
M: 0401 154 649 E: email@example.com
As new, built 2016. Torrens titles and so affordable too!
Immaculately presented, lovingly cared for, it is perfect for first home buyers, those looking to downsize to low maintenance living or for the astute investor.
What makes this property special…?
- Nine foot ceilings, gorgeous floorboards
- Light filled open plan living and contemporary kitchen with abundant storage, dishwasher and preparation spaces, main living area is beautifully enhanced by expansive glass windows and doors which flood the space with natural sunlight and create seamless integration out onto the Entertainer's terrace
- 3 cosy good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Fabulous main bathroom with impressive bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Second powder room with vanity
- Family friendly laundry with plenty of storage
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning throughout
- Good sized single garage with automatic roller door & additional off street parking
- A wonderful relaxed outdoor entertaining alfresco BBQ area with family and friends, which overlooks the very private surrounds established manicured gardens
The beaches of Holdfast Bay are a mere 5 minute drive - cruise down to the Seacliff Hotel and enjoy a glass of finest red and watch the sunset or stroll on the beach. Westfield Marion, Flinders Uni & Flinders Hospital are only 5 minutes' drive as well with everything you could need and local shops are almost on your doorstep.
Transport is in abundance with buses on both Brighton Rd and Seacombe Rd and the train station at Seacliff is only a 10 minute walk, whisking you into the city in less than 25 minutes.
Appointing Cleopatra as your Real Estate Agent guarantees you the Excellent results for your property.
CT: Vol 6170 Fol 608
Vol 6170 Fol 609
Council: Holfast Bay
Council Rates: $1132.30pa per property
Water: $183.70 approx. pq
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface