An amazing development opportunity (STCC) minutes away from the golden sands of Henley Beach.
With a commanding 900sqm approx. of increasingly rare and valuable land and a 20.0M approx. street frontage the development potential (STCC) is tremendous. Within the Charles Sturt R16 Policy Area there is the potential (STCC) to build two detached dwellings on this site.
Location wise it's easy to see why Henley Beach has become one of the most highly sought after beachside suburbs to live, invest and develop. In addition to being so close to one of Adelaide's most popular beaches and the magnificent lifestyle on offer the area and this property in particular satisfies a number of requirements for the most discerning of buyers.
• Walking distance to St.Michaels College, Fulham Gardens Primary School and zoning for Henley High School with a number of quality schools in close proximity including Star of the Sea.
• Public transport in close proximity with bus stops on Marlborough Street
• Major shopping centre a short walk away on Tapleys Hill Road
• Private hospital and all amenities a short distance away
• A number of sports, social and leisure clubs
• Cosmopolitan Henley Square just down the road
53 Marlborough Street truly is an amazing opportunity to acquire a sizeable landholding in one of the most in demand beachside suburbs that's experiencing excellent levels of capital growth.
The existing property could certainly be leased out while you start designing your dream home or what would be a terrific two home site development(STCC).
Opportunities like this do not come around often and will only become harder to acquire, don't hesitate any longer this is the golden opportunity you have been waiting for.