It doesn't get much better than this spacious neat 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. This unique brand new apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the magnificent new complex East Park superbly located in Adelaide's premium dress circle suburb, this property will be a perfect fit for the downsizer, lifestyle changer, professional executive or the astute investor.
Situated on the third floor perfectly facing east with magnificent balcony views overlooking Adelaide's rolling hills.
This upmarket apartment showcases quality fixtures and fittings throughout and features:
- Two bedrooms c/w mirrored built-ins and ensuite
- Two superbly appointed bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living
- Balcony views
- 2.7m ceilings
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Timber floorboards & plush carpets
- Marble bench tops in the kitchen and bathroom
- European Smeg appliances / gas cooktop/electric oven
- Bathroom, laundry, and range hood ventilated externally
- Two pack joinery in kitchen and bathroom
- European style laundry
- LED downlighting throughout
- Resident's pavilion & gym
- Unique and impressive sky bridges with viewing platforms
- Secure basement
- Full gym facilities
- BBQ area and entertainment break out common area
- Valuable storage cage
- Bicycle lock up
- NBN access
Kent town is a vibrant city fringe suburb that is bustling with life, close to prestigious cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and shopping precincts, The Parade, Magill Road and Adelaide's vibrant East end. Neighbour to the home of one of the state's biggest festival sites, the fringe. With only a short distance to CBD and conveniently close to all amenities and public transport the location makes this suburb the perfect blend of lifestyle and convenience.
We look forward to meeting you at our opens. If however you are unable to attend, just give us a call or email to arrange a private viewing.
For further information contact Marc Olsen on 0420788091.
Strata Fees: $555.00 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $216.72 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $95.55 per quarter approx.
ESL: $42.56 per annum approx.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools